Sunday, February 05, 2006

Jaywalker Update




(or Why You Should Always Swatch)


Okay, camera's working again (Thanks, Mom!). I was happily chugging along on my sock (on size 0 dpns). Very nice with my kitty pj pants. Looked kinda biggish though. Maybe I should try this puppy on..............................






GAH!!!!!!





No No No No NO! Wayyy too small. So I took a deep breath, took out the ballwinder and ripped before I could change my mind. Then I got out the size 2's and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning and now I have this:





This is a very fast pattern with just enough interest to keep me coming back. Well, that and


Cara's deadline.

1 comment:

Tifffany said...

Hey girl! I love the socks, esp the color of your yarn! What the heck is it? I still wanna see your rug!