Saturday, May 05, 2007

Attention Tulsa Area Knitters!!!!!!!!

EDIT: The sale is over for today. Tune in a bit later for details of my extreme stash enhancement!

Do you want some yarn? Good yarn? Very attractively priced yarn???? I have some very nice news for you !!! I was surfing the net last night, perusing the yard sales on craigslist, and I found one that mentioned a YARN LIQUIDATION. And we're not talking some crappy red heart or a couple of skeins of wool-ease, we're talking Rowan, classic elite, trendsetter, artful yarns, etc.

Google map here.


I'm going to hang out a bit and help organize, so come on over!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey hey....I couldn't get anywhere on your links...my email is
opakawumpa@yahoo.com

There's a group of knitters, we meet at the Brookside Library every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month....6:3- 8 or 8:30, please come join us.

Eric & Tony said...

Awesome Find!

Tara said...

Oh my sweet lord. Great haul