Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Several little pieces.

Okay, so I got tagged for the meme that I think everyone else in the blogosphere has already been tagged for. (It's lonely in my corner, what can I say? Here we go......



1. During my sophomore year of high school, I saw a movie of how hamburger was made. I was so grossed out I didn't eat it for four years. I got over it in college, when I was dating my husband. His sister served chili, and I didn't want to seem rude.



2. I work in special education as a paraprofessional. Basically, I take high needs children through their day at school and modify it to suit their needs. I usually sit at a student desk with the kids. It makes me feel like I'm back in fourth grade.

3. Because I don't get paid salary during the summer, I have to find a summer job every year. This year I'm going to be a day camp counselor. (Yay!)

4. I'm addicted to the Ghiradelli dark chocolate raspberry squares. I go through about a bag a week. It takes me ten minutes to eat one square because I nibble and let it melt in my mouth.

5. I am a major night owl/insomniac, mostly because no one else in my house is up. It's the only time during the day I get to myself. It's also prime knitting time.

6. I won't let my husband use the front av jacks on the living room tv to hook up the DVD player. I think it's unaestheticly pleasing to see a bunch of cords hanging out. I think I'm making him a little crazy about it. (I'm sure he'll hook it up the minute I leave!)

7. I had seven wisdom teeth, and most of them erupted at the same time--second semester midterm week of my sophomore year at college. I had them all removed the first day of spring break. Good times.

Oh, and a bonus tidbit: I grew up in a tiny town in Tennessee. It was named Greenfield, our mascot was the yellowjackets, but our school colors were neither green nor yellow. The were orange and black. Go figure.

Okay, I think I'm one of the last, so I'm going to cop out of naming people. If you haven't done it, feel free to! Thank you and Good Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you on cords hanging out every where. The day they invent cordless electricity to go will all the new infrared stuff will be a beautiful day for me.